Robot Rumble 2.0
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Robot Rumble 2.0 is a 3D robot combat simulation game currently under development by Nerd Island Studios, LLC. The game brings all the fun and complexity of designing, building, and battling real combat robots to a variety of arenas. If you are a fan of robot combat TV shows, then this is the game for you!
- BotLab: Create custom parts from scratch with our built-in 3D modeling tool, combine those parts with prebuilt components to build a robot, then use sensors and logic to design your robot's AI for battle!
- Arena Builder: Use our prebuilt arenas, or design your own!
- Fight: AI vs AI, AI vs Player, or Player vs Player in local multiplayer matches
Notes for this Development Build:
- ARENA BUILDER! - This is pretty early in the design phase, and not much is working at the moment, but we have included it so you can get a taste for where the game is headed.
- NEW ROBOT! D.B. (a weaponless plexiglass robot)
- Over-the-shoulder camera in Test Arena
- Immobility Timer
- Component Damage: wheels and weapon parts can break off
- CO2 Gas limit for Eruption
- Gameplay Tweaks
- BotLab - Save/Load functionality is technically working, though the UX pretty much unusable at the moment.
- BotLab - A few more robot components have been added.
- BotLab - A rudimentary "mounting point" system is now in place. It is still possible to place components directly onto the chassis, but parts will now snap to mounting points.
NOTES FOR LINUX BUILD - We still don't have a Linux machine to test on, so if you are willing to try it out, please drop us a line to let us know if it works!
Try it out and let us know what you think:
...or sign up for our newsletter at www.robot-rumble.com!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.